Saturday, October 31, 2009

66

66. Ride the drop zone at playland

I had such a great summer! One of the most amazing things I got to experience was FINALLY riding the drop zone. I rode it with Paul and it was just hilarious! They strapped us in, and we were hoisted up and up and up, I thought that it would never ever end! When I've looked at the ride from the ground, it never appeared to go that high, but was I ever wrong!!! It felt like we were being hoisted up for an eternity!!!! I of course got Paul to pull the rip chord, because if it were up to me, I would have been far too scared. When he pulled it, I felt like I was falling to my death, it was exhilarating!! We screamed like it was the last most horrifying thing we were ever going to see, but once we chilled out, it was amaaaazing to see the entirety of the world underneath us. We swayed back and forth, until we came to a stop, and I personally wish that it lasted longer, but GOD was it amazing! Great experience. And I wouldn't have rather held hands with anyone else but Paul. Great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment