Monday, February 15, 2010

60

60. Visit Paul for Christmas

This year, I was fortunate enough to have amazing parents that sent me to England to meet Paul's amazing family, and of course, to see him again. We had a fantastic holiday in Gloucester; I got to see friends and make new ones. Teresa and Derrick were amazing. They welcomed me into their home like I was family. I couldn't be more grateful. Paul's sibblings Emma and Ian and their significant others Marcus and Lisa were also fantastic. I had such a great time getting to know his life, where he has come from, and what he is leaving for me. He must love me a lot! His nieces and nephews were the silver lining on the trip. They were phenomenal fun. Go bananas was a day that I will never forget. I have great photos and memories of great Sunday roasts, custard, and tons of cuddles in a warm bed on cold winter mornings. Thanks, mom and dad, for sending me on my trip. It was the most amazing thing you've ever done for me, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment