Saturday, May 23, 2009

33 (sort of), 36, & 63

33. Randomly check into a hotel

I'm not going to go into incredible detail about this one. I'll leave it at it was quite possibly the best night of my life spent with someone who is quite possibly the most fascinating person I have ever, ever been in the presence of. Great, great night, and the absolute best conversation of my entire life.


36. Dye my hair a super strange color

So I'm in Victoria a while ago and I go to shoppers drug mart, and randomly pick up a tin of purple washout color. I get to Stefania's and head to the washroom to put it in my hair. Been doing it at the hair dressers with a semi-perm ever since. It's so rad! What I haven't told anyone is that I'm going duo toned next time. Magenta and purple. Boom.

63. Stop purchasing greeting cards and make them instead

This one is pretty self explanatory. I stopped purchasing greeting cards a solid 2 months ago, because it's so much more personal when they are made from scratch. Got the idea from my best friends little sister. Yay, Nadia!

No comments:

Post a Comment