Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello, world!

A brief hello as I gather my thoughts and become familiarized with this blogging world. My intentions with this blog: finally "concretize" my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days, which gives me roughly three years. I started my list a little while ago, and have already completed many things on it....which is good, but it means that I now have 1001 days less 2 months. When you lose something that means anything to you, you go through certain changes that are irreversible...and you become stronger. And so much better. I think that everyone should have a list, I mean they don't even have to write it down, it can be a thought, a dream, a hallucination, anything...but I've found that it's good to live each day with a goal. It gives people perspective, and passion. This list is for me, really, and I've got some really silly and difficult things to do, but I'm doing something and I think that's a lot more than many people have to say for themselves.
That all being said, my list will be added shortly, and a la Steph, I will be discussing things as I go along. Hope this blog finds everyone in great spirits, and a bientot.
xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment