Sunday, May 31, 2009

37

37. Fall in love

There can really be no explanation for number 37. Maybe it's something I'll learn to put into words after some time, but maybe not. Feel's nice to know that I'm still working, though.

Update:

While it's still hard to put into words, I think it's a little easier to explain now. When I met Paul, we talked about everything under the sun..and after having discussed everything in our brains, I knew that I loved him in such a special way, I knew I would never feel that again, quite like that. Still gets me flustered, and we've been together nearly five months now! He's the most brilliant man I have ever known, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I love him so much that I can't believe it sometimes. I can't believe that something like this actually exists! It's great! And for the record....I'd like to justify the random hotel room ordeal by stating that the person I went into the hotel room with turned out to be the man that I'm likely going to spend the rest of my life with. You do the math :)

No comments:

Post a Comment